The Bitter Sweet

The birth of Poshdii

Chapter 1 continue...

Second piece

I finally arrived at Roselood. Then I met Nicole who was going to be my roommate. We started on a clean slate. She portrayed the vision of a self i so long longed to be. I pretended like im not known to pain, like I haven’t met the sky thing. Life become sweets and candy! Later on that day, a gentle voice called beside me “Excuse me” said that stranger. I looked up and my heart was stolen "There is a problem with my phone, would you like to help?” politely asked the stranger “Yes!” I answered. Then he said “it doesn’t have your numbers” I smiled for my mind was blown away, and there I was… Not thinking. I giggled for a second. Now I'm too ashamed to admit, but the guy easily took my numbers. It was like, my heart finally gave in...

The night began with a lovely girly chart with Nicole. I was more than alive, I was a child again. After hearing her love stories I opened doors for mine. Love became a reality that emotions won't question. The naked truth was revealed to me that I was in love. It all began with a letter that came my way, with the combination of words which read "I thought having your numbers my phone would heal. Now here I am, I could not let go because I was blinded by your beauty, I am guilty for stealing your heart now would u place me in jail, no bail."  The priceless effort was first denied until Nicole convinced me to take that chance.

I opened up for the first guy in my life. His name was Christopher, the most talkative yet entertaining person ever. Our first date was different from those in the movies, we didn't take a walk in the park or go watch a movie. Instead, we met and talked. He was so kind that we didn’t see the day pass, we were surprised when the moon shone in our eyes. I saw the picture of my face in his eyes as his hand reached for mine and the distance was closed. A heavy climate was created. There he was leaning forward for a kiss but I looked away.Then I stood up and thanked him for his visit, I opened the door with my gestures pointing his way out.

What he had was courtship but what i had was attraction. He called that been in a relationship whereas i said i was in love. I did not understand why he would trade the title of love with another word because for me, love alone was enough, love alone was pure. Love alone knows no evil, love alone knows no lust, on its own it brings trust and through trust we last. Don't get me wrong but if love was kissing and making out, then heaven should be called a place of hate because when we go there, we leave our arms of earth.

To be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bitter Sweet

The Bitter Sweet